We are Dunvant Male Choir, a charity registered in England and Wales under charity number 255206 and with our address at Ebenezer Chapel, Dunvant Square, Dunvant, Swansea, SA2 7UX.
We refer to ourselves as “we”, “us” or “our” or “Dunvant Male Choir” in this document.
When you are using this website, Dunvant Male Choir is the data controller.
Information we may collect from you
- Information you give us. When you register or purchase or attempt to purchase products and/or services (“Products”) through Our Site we may collect and process the following data about you:
- identity details, such as your name, date of birth, age and sex;
- contact details, such as your delivery address, phone number(s) and email address(es);
- information regarding payments, such as your card details and billing address; and
- login details, such as your username and password.
- Information we collect about you. Where you browse Our Site and regardless of whether you register or make a purchase, we may collect the following information about you:
- technical information regarding your usage of Our Site, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, the location from which you access Our Site, browser type and version and operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the web pages you click to while browsing or accessing/leaving Our Site; Products you view or search for; length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from Our Site.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us, which includes responding to any queries which you may raise;
- to process payment in relation to any Products purchased through Our Site;
- to update you on any Loyalty Points information e.g., balances and also inform you of future loyalty schemes that may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- provided you have consented to this, to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other goods or services which may interest you; to notify you about changes to our service; and
to ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you.
- We will use this information:
- to administer Our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve Our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep Our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- If you wish to purchase a Product, we will direct you to make payment through third party providers PayPal and Stripe
Disclosure of your information
- We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Voucher Providers (as referred to in the Website Terms and Conditions), who shall use your information in accordance with their own privacy policies;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Site; and
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties in the following circumstances:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets;
- in the event that another entity becomes responsible for the operation of Our Site (in whole or in part), in which case the personal data held by us will be transferred to that entity; and
- if we have been legitimately asked or required to disclose your information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, users of Our Site or others.
Third Party Websites
- We may link to and embed content from a variety of other websites, including the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. We may also from time-to-time display advertisements from third parties on our Site. A link or frame does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any association with the linked web site. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Where we store your personal data
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once your information has been received, strict procedures and security features will be used to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any other third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.